- A Career, not a Job: all of our programmes are linked to specific career path: most programmes (i.e. HR or Audit) are more specific from day one; some programmes (i.e. Retail, Insurance and Digital) will allow you to have a larger professional breadth by experiencing very different jobs within the division.
- Our best Investment: you will have access to all the support, qualifications and training you need to succeed.
- Learning a Mindset, not a Task: at the end of the programme you will have acquired strong foundations in banking, financial services and your specific profession.
- Beyond Banking: working in a Bank means experiencing a scale, a variety, a reach and an impact unrivalled by most other industries.
- A Role that Matters: at LBG we believe in a role that matters, so you will have the chance to make the difference for the business and for the communities we impact from the word go.
Get more out of your summer
Running from June to September, these diverse 10-week programmes are nationwide, so we can usually arrange for you to work at a location near your home or university. All offer valuable insights into a complex and sophisticated business and the chance to improve your employability through:
- Real-time business experience and structured training
- Regular guidance from a variety of colleagues and one-to one mentoring from your line managers
- Experience of working with senior managers whose knowledge and experience will be invaluable
- Participation in voluntary and community activities
- Opportunities to network with other interns and graduate recruits
There’s a summer internship to match each of our graduate programmes. Please explore the different types of opportunities. If you’re interested, places are limited so you’ll need to act fast.