Taking place during your penultimate year at university, our internships will give you the chance to test out life at Lloyds Banking Group – giving you exposure to the work, the culture and the great people here. You’ll get to know us and we’ll get to know you. If all goes well, we may even invite you back to join our Graduate Programme the following year.
Get more out of your summer
Running from June to September, these diverse 10-week programmes are nationwide, so we can usually arrange for you to work at a location near your home or university. All offer valuable insights into a complex and sophisticated business and the chance to improve your employability through:
- Real-time business experience and structured training
- Regular guidance from a variety of colleagues and one-to one mentoring from your line managers
- Experience of working with senior managers whose knowledge and experience will be invaluable
- Participation in voluntary and community activities
- Opportunities to network with other interns and graduate recruits
There’s a summer internship to match each of our graduate programmes. Please explore the different types of opportunities. If you’re interested, places are limited so you’ll need to act fast.